Ingredients (This makes 20 balls)
1 cup dried cherries
1 cup raw almonds
Step by Step Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F
2. Spread out the almonds on a baking sheet.
3. Toast the almonds for about ten minutes.
4. Place the almonds, dates and cherries into a food processor.
5. Pulse until all the ingredients are in small bits (but not completely pureed).
6. Pour the mixture into a bowl and knead lightly with your clean hands to fully combine.
7. Form and press into balls the size of large marbles or small golf balls.
8. Refrigerate to store.