Ingredients (This makes about three dozen)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon of vietnamese cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
1 1/2 cups shopped pistachios
Step by Step Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium bowl; set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, cream butter until smooth.
4. Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in eggs one at a time until combined; beat in vanilla.
6. Add the flour mixture all at once, mix until will combined.
7. Add coconut, apricots, cherries, almonds, and pistachios, mix until combined.
8. Drop batter 2 heaping tablespoons at a time onto backing sheets; about 2 inches apart.
9. Bake until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes, rotating pans halfway through.
10. Remove to parchment or waxed paper and let cool.